P&G expects every employee to do the right thing, using sound ethical judgment even in—and especially in—uncertain situations. We know that this isn’t always easy. Maybe you don’t know what process applies or how to interpret a policy. Or perhaps you’re concerned by a decision or action that does not seem consistent with P&G’s standards and values. No matter your role or location, there are trusted resources who can help.
Talk to your manager
If you need to raise a question or concern, your immediate manager is likely the best person to speak to because they know your business unit and your situation.
Talk to another manager
If you are not comfortable talking to your immediate manager, you can discuss the issue with a higher level manager in your reporting line. Or you can contact a manager in the following groups to seek guidance or report your concerns:
- The Ethics & Compliance Office
- Finance & Accounting
- Global Internal Audit
- Human Resources
- P&G Legal
- Global Security
Report it in another way
You may also contact the Worldwide Business Conduct Helpline*; Ethics & Compliance Office; The Ethics & Compliance Committee; or The Corporate Secretary of The Procter & Gamble Company.
Contact information for the Ethics & Compliance Office, Ethics & Compliance Committee and Corporate Secretary is available in the Resources section.
The Worldwide Business Conduct Helpline is available around the world 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- It is staffed by an independent company and can take calls in most languages.
- You can report actual or suspected violations anonymously, where allowed by applicable law.
- Please keep in mind that it may be more difficult or even impossible to thoroughly investigate reports that are made anonymously. You are therefore strongly encouraged to talk directly with a P&G manager, if possible, or share your identity when making a report via the Worldwide Business Conduct Helpline.
- Protecting the identity of innocent people and preventing retaliation for people who make reports in good faith are a priority for P&G.
*Externally, may be referred to as a whistleblower line.