Workplace Health and Safety
P&G people are our Company’s most valuable asset. Accordingly, we are committed to the highest standards of safety to protect ourselves, our fellow P&Gers and external parties who work at or visit our sites.
You must follow all P&G safety and security procedures, as well as applicable laws and regulations.
- Nothing justifies working around or ignoring any safety rule – whether a Company rule, regulation or law.
- If you are ever aware of, or suspect, any unsafe working conditions or other safety issues, you must report the situation to your manager, your site safety leader or Legal immediately.
- If you have any concerns about your health at work or the health of a coworker, you must promptly contact your site Health Services (Medical) unit.
Violence in the Workplace
P&G is committed to providing a safe work environment.
You must never engage in or tolerate any form of violence. At P&G, “violence” includes threats or acts of violence, intimidation of others or attempts to instill fear in others. No weapons are permitted on any P&G owned or operated premises, consistent with applicable law.
- If you know of or suspect incidents or threats of workplace violence, or if you believe someone is in immediate danger, you must report your concerns immediately to the P&G global security contact.
- Dial 1-513-983-3000 (voice prompt 3) to be connected to someone immediately. The phone is answered 24 hours a day, 7 days week by a Global Security Representative, who will then filter the call to your appropriate P&G Regional Security Manager.
- You can also contact your local HR manager or your immediate manager.
Drug and Alcohol Use
We conduct business for P&G in a safe manner, free from the influence of any substance that could impair our job performance.
You must never use alcohol, illegal drugs, controlled substances or medication in a way that might harm your ability to conduct P&G business safely and successfully.
- You must not let the use of any substance adversely affect your ability to perform your job, even if you are using a medication legally.
- You must never possess drugs that you do not have a legal right to possess while on P&G property or while working for P&G.
- In addition, you must never sell or distribute these substances, or drugs that have been prescribed for you, whether or not you are doing P&G business, or whether you are on or off P&G property.
Contact Human Resources, your local Health Services resource or P&G medical personnel to discuss your particular situation.
Health and Safety