- We always try to do the right thing.
- We are honest and straightforward with each other.
- We operate within the letter and spirit of the law.
- We uphold the values and principles of P&G in every action and decision.
- We are data-based and intellectually honest in advocating proposals, including recognizing risks.
- We are all leaders in our area of responsibility, with a deep commitment to delivering leadership results.
- We have a clear vision of where we are going.
- We focus our resources to achieve leadership objectives and strategies.
- We develop the capability to deliver our strategies and eliminate organizational barriers.
- We accept personal accountability to meet business needs, improve our systems and help others improve their effectiveness.
- We all act like owners, treating the Company’s assets as our own and behaving with the Company’s long-term success in mind.
Passion for Winning
- We are determined to be the best at doing what matters most.
- We have a healthy dissatisfaction with the status quo.
- We have a compelling desire to improve and to win in the marketplace.
- We respect our P&G colleagues, customers and consumers, and treat them as we want to be treated.
- We have confidence in each other’s capabilities and intentions.
- We believe that people work best when there is a foundation of trust.